Jack Hargreaves Fishes for Grayling - Old Country
Fishing for Grayling with Jack Hargreaves was part of the Out of Town series, renamed Old Country for Channel 4. This is one of 60 programmes made by myself Dave Knowles and Jack Hargreaves [...]
Fishing for Grayling with Jack Hargreaves was part of the Out of Town series, renamed Old Country for Channel 4. This is one of 60 programmes made by myself Dave Knowles and Jack Hargreaves between 1983 and 1985. These programmes were the last broadcast programmes ever made by Jack, and they were available for viewers all over UK something that Out of Town never achieved.
In this programme Jack tells us all about grayling and how to fish for them. Initially while sitting in his shed Jack explains about the difference of a grayling and a trout and then takes us to a mill stream in Dorset with two of his friends to try and catch this unusual fish.
Grayling comes from series II Prog 7 Part 1 made in 1984 and was broadcast on the 9th September 1985 by Channel.
For more information about Jack Hargreaves visit: https://DaveKnowles.net/JacksCountry/ where you can learn all about Jack and the making of his last television series “Old Country”.
#JackHargreaves, #OutofTown, #grayling
There were 60 programmes made over a period of three years and were produced by me Dave Knowles for Channel 4.
To Buy “Old Country” or “Out of Town” please go to my shop:
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
○ Jack Hargreaves Fishes Turk's Pond - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5oWrvYE6Qo
○ Location Filming with Jack Hargreaves - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji0o8lxsi-o
○ Filming Jack Hargreaves in his shed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEFfgsDBeZk
○ Wickham Romany Horse Fair - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KOqxc1TcdQ
○ Jack Hargreaves goes Chub Fishing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBqZKWlGHTs
○ Danny Cooper's 20th New Forest Pony and Horse Drive - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4AOTf8dlxM
If you are interested in how I make these videos here is a list of my Production gear:
and my Post production gear:
My Social Media sites:
And please subscribe to my channel!Show More